INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
• Analytical cookies: are those that allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
• Social cookies: they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages that you see on other services that you visit.
• Affiliate cookies: they allow tracking visits from third party websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
• Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We Love Tourism S.L. is the Responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which reason the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment. - Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
We Love Tourism S.L., Camino El Volcán II, No 12C, Postal code: 35571, City: Tías, Province: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Third-party providers of this website:
Cookies controlled by third parties are not installed
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device:
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies
To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profiled logins).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS